This week, our Global Trade Marketing Manager is in the spotlight. Derrick Wu's old school charm and forward-looking vision makes him the perfect team member at RELX.
1. How would you explain your job at RELX?
I’m responsible for global merchandising management, global events management and RELX’s global training system management.
2. What’s your favourite part about being a RELXer?
It feels like being on a fast ship where you don’t realize it’s moving at full speed, but when you look back, you’re surprised you’ve sailed so many miles away.
3. What makes you most effective at work?
RELX’s fast-paced start-up environment that allows me to try a little bit of everything makes me most effective. I also have a bunch of awesome colleagues that support me.
4. If you were a RELX flavour, what would you be and why?
Naughty Oolong. It’s classic and old school yet very trendy, just like me at 30.
5. Favourite RELX device colour?
Gradient Gold Pink. It’s masculine and real.
6. What are your hobbies outside RELX?
Guitar and making my own cocktails. After a long day at work I need some nice music and drinks to reboot myself.
7. If you were in a magazine or news article/feature tomorrow, what would the headline title be?
"From the Mainland, To the Rest of the World: a Taiwanese Drifter’s Life in Shenzhen."
Lascia un commento
Si prega di notare che i commenti sono soggetti ad approvazione prima di essere pubblicati